Monday, July 18, 2016

D.I.Y. Embellishments

Happy Monday, everyone. I have to confess to something today!!! I am a hoarder! No, I am not the kind of hoarder that you see on T.V. I don't have newspapers and stuff all around the house. But in my Craft Room, I am definitely a hoarder. I have never met an Embellishment or 6 x 6 Paper Pad that I don't like.

Now when you have so much stuff in your Craft Room, every once in a while, you have to clean/organize/purge. I have found that a great way to use up some of your stuff is to create your own embellishments. You see all kinds of videos on this technique on You Tube.

So, I have created 10 DIY Embellishments that will be offered as a class in August. These creations can be used for card-making or for scrapbooking. Watch our blog to see an upcoming date.

I used some paper from several 6 x 6 paper pads including the Plaid papers from Lawn Fawn and Photo Play as well as some embellishments both from our Embellishment Bar at the store and from my own stash. See our website for other 6 x 6 paper pads that we have in the store. (I counted 42 different 6 x 6 pads.) Look under the titles on the left side for Kits and Paper Pads.

Here are the 10 Embellishments that we will be creating in the class. Note: that there will be no kits available for this class. Attendance is necessary to complete all the various techniques that we will be using.


Have a great week!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment