Sunday, July 10, 2016

Tim Holtz Mix Media # 2 die




Good Morning Everyone,

I want to share with you a card that I made using Tim Holtz Mix Media # 2 die set  I used the flourish die from this set to cut out the flourish shape in my designer paper. You can emboss, die cut or use the dies as  stencils.
I saw this card on pinterest, and I knew I wanted to copy it. This card is designed by Randi Thorsen, check out her blog here. I like to try and copy other people's cards, I find  it  helps me to design my own cards and  not to mention, use up my stash. I used designer paper from Prima called Olivia. I think it is from an older collection. The flowers are also from Prima. The sentiment is from Creative Collection "Camellia Ring ". I had to add some bling.




Thanks for looking and have a great day.


Kim

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card....I need to use my 'stash'....this wet my appetite...

    ReplyDelete