Monday, August 22, 2016

"LOVE" Kit

Hello, everyone! I hope you are enjoying the last few days of August. Where has the summer gone?

Today, I wanted to show you a new kit that I created using a Photo Play Collection called "like a GIRL". I love the coral and turquoise colours of the papers and thought that this kit would be nice for photos of a tween/teenage girl(s). I especially like the reference to Dr. Seuss seen in the kit.


I fussy-cut the letters for the title "LOVE" and used pop dots to give them a 3-D effect and then used Crystal Lacquer to highlight each letter. I used some Turquoise flowers from Prima and a crochet flower from our excellent Embellishment Bar at the store. Check this out as we add new items to the "Bar" often. I also added a couple of Wooden Hearts from Kaisercraft and coloured them with a Tim Holtz Distress Marker called "Abandoned Coral". I tucked a Journal Card in behind one of the photo mats and finished the kit by adding a few Enamel Dots.

Have a great week!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment