Good morning, all. I have been working on a few kits for the store which I hope to finish in the next few days so watch for them. I did complete the following kit which is a female version of one that has sold out already. Hopefully, I can make up a few more of those soon. I made a pocket for the Journal Tag and used a die from MFT for the frame around the pocket. The title was created on my Silhouette. Then I added some ribbon, a lace doily that I cut out a doily using a Prima Doily Die, and added some wooden embellishments from my own stash.
The picture doesn't show the colours very well. They are a very pretty soft pink.
Have a good week.