Friday, August 5, 2016

Sending hugs and happy thoughts!


Happy Friday! Sending hugs and happy thoughts to you all today!
Hope you are enjoying your summer, I am almost getting used to this heat, lol,
My card for today started with a piece of  bristol smooth cardstock, I carefully sprinkled a few dots of Pthalo green colorburst on the left side and along the bottom, then misted it with not too much water and with paper towel tried to control the colour a bit....till I was happy with the result.
After the piece dried, I stamped the flowers and butterfly from Altenew, botanical garden set.
I coloured the flowers with seedless preserves distress ink and the leaves with moved lawn, simply put the inkpad upside down on your craft mat, and with a small paint brush and some water paint the flowers, leaves and butterfly. When that was dry, I splettered (is that even a word?)some dots on with my paint brush on the right side with moved lawn ink. Sentiment is also from Altenew, beautiful day.
Some glossy accents in the middle of the flowers and I also used my wink of Stella pen on the flowers, leaves and butterfly, but that is hard to see in the picture. The whole piece is matted on a piece of purple and some sequins to finish this card of.
                                        Hope you like it, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment