Monday, August 29, 2016

"September" Calendar Class

Happy Monday, everyone! Today, I wanted to show you the layout that we will be doing for the "September" Calendar Class on Sunday, Sept. 11. I used some of the papers from the American Crafts Shimelle "Go Now Go" Collection. For some reason, I always go to Navy as one of the colours that I want to use in a school-related theme and this layout is no different.


I cut some of the words which apply to going back to school from the paper entitled "Arrival" and used a Tim Holtz mini-stencil to add in the numbers. I added a few wooden stars which I coloured with some TH. Distress Markers and then added some red ribbon.

Remember to check our Paper Gallery as Sheila adds in many new paper lines. I love the new one mentioned above as well as Kaisercraft's "Barber Shoppe" line. I can see some new Vintage type layouts in my future!!

Have a great week!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment