Sunday, August 28, 2016

Technique Tuesday and Wonderful Wednesday


Good Morning Everyone,

Today I am sharing with you two cards. I will be doing both Technique Tuesday and Wonderful Wednesday. For Technique Tuesday we will be making a drapery card or some people call a curtain card. It is how you fold your designer paper that makes it look like a curtain. To get the best effect you must use two sided designer paper. I used the new designer paper from Crate Paper called Elsie. I then heat embossed my sentiment with white embossing powder.






The next card is for Wonderful Wednesday. I used the Memory Box die called Bellina Butterfly Stem. I added copper embossing powder to the die cut. This gives a faux metal look. The designer paper is from Carta Bella called The Old World Traveller.




I hope you can join me this Tuesday or Wednesday or both. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment