Friday, September 2, 2016

Simple Thank you card!


Happy Friday!! Wow, it's September already.....last days of summer....I did not get a lot of crafting time this week so sharing with you a quick thank you card with you today.
I started with a piece of watercolour paper and I put some liquid metal amethyst on it, sprayed with water, dabbed it up and moved it around with a piece of paper towel, till I got this shiny background.
The sparkle is nice but hard to see in the picture. The thanks is a die from Avery Elle, quick and easy.
The big flower is stamped with the  Misti till I got lots of colour on, same for the leaves, all from the same MFTset,  and then I used the matching dies to cut them out. Flower is popped up. Some sequins, a shiny gem, a black mat and some score lines,to finish it off,  and that's it. Easy and quick, hope you like it!
                                        Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment