Friday, October 21, 2016

Feel better soon!


Happy Friday! My card today is stamped with the beautiful set Bamboo Roses from Altenew.
I heat embossed some of the roses, the sentiment and the butterfly from this set with gold embossing powder on watercolour paper. Even after running your embossing buddy over the paper first, on watercolour paper you will get some stray dots of embossing powder which I actually don't mind on a card like this. In the end, I added some splatters anyway, lol!
The roses are watercoloured with lots of water and distress inks, shabby shutter, peeled paint, barn door, seedless preserves and picked raspberry (I put some ink on an acrylic block). I started by wetting the area with lots of water and then dropped some colour in it, letting the water do the job, 
After it was dry, I went around with a wet brush and some diluted seedless preserves.
The panel is matted on a piece of gold mirri board and then mounted on a pearl card base.
Oh, and of course I had to add some gold Viva drops!
                               Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment