Monday, October 31, 2016

New Kits

Good morning, everyone. I have been very busy over the last few days making up some new kits and wanted to share them with you today. The first one I called "Hugs" and it comes with either pink or teal mats for either a feminine or masculine birthday layout. I used the Lawn Fawn Cross Stitch Rectangles to create the mats.

The next two kits are more masculine and are created using the Kaiser Craft Barber Shoppe Collection. I love the soft blues and greens in these papers. I added some chipboard elements and some twine to both kits and did a lot of fussy cutting.




Remember that the Retreat at Oakwood is this coming weekend. We have tons of Kits in stock so what better way to get a lot of scrapbooking done that by purchasing some of our kits?

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment