Monday, October 24, 2016

"November" Calendar Class

Good morning, everyone. I always have some difficulty picking papers for the November Calendar Class. You can never be sure whether there will be snow by the time that the class rolls around but one thing is for sure: there will be cold weather during this month. So, for this month's layout, I chose the collection "I Love Winter" by Echo Park. I thought this die from Memory Box was so cute and fit the theme and then I cut out the mittens and the title using my Silhouette. In the class, we will be using the Ranger White Enamel ink as well as the Wink of Stella Clear Pen. Here is a photo of the materials used in the class:

 And here is the layout:


Hope you can come on Sunday, Nov. 20 at 1:30 for the class.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment