Sunday, October 16, 2016

Technique Tuesday/Wonderful Wednesday



Good Morning Everyone.

This week I will be doing Technique Tuesday and Wonderful Wednesday. The first card is for Tuesday. I will be teaching you how to use your sentiments as a background on your cards. Using the Misti helps a lot with this technique. I got my inspiration from Jennifer McGuire, she makes it looks so easy. Check out her video here. I am using the new stamp from Altnew called Bamboo Rose.






The second card is for Wednesday. I thought I should do a Halloween card since Halloween is just around the corner. I thought using Tim Holtz crazy cats was fitting for this card. I heat embossed the cat with black embossing powder. The back ground paper is from Carta Bella called Haunted. I used 3D Crystal Lacquer for the eyes. This makes them pop. But I think using googly eyes would be better. Less mess.





Hope to see you this week. Thanks for looking and have a great day.


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment