Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Art Journal Workshop!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!  This Friday, November 25th, is our Art Journal Workshop which we offer once a month!!  We play with a ton of mixed media and various tools.  Kim & I love teaching this workshop.  You can join anytime, no problem missing a month, just come play!  

This month we will be playing with textures - here is what I started with, a new stencil "Ringer", Texture Paste and Tissue tape from my stash, all from Ranger & Tim Holtz. 


 Here is what I have so far......


What will come next?  I will be added background colour with some Prima Colour Bloom Sprays and some more texture with Ranger Collage Crazing Medium.

From there....who knows, guess you'll have to come play to find out!!  Hope you can join us Friday, November 25th @ 6:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment