Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Big Welcome to Diva Connie!!

We are so excited to welcome a new diva to our team! 
Welcome Diva Connie!!



 Here is a brief background:
"My name is Connie Van Loosen. Sheila has offered me this amazing opportunity to join the SGD design team. I thought I was retired from the professional side of this ever changing hobby of rubber stamping. Hmmmm no not quite. For the past twenty years I have owned and operated Under Construction creative rubber stamp store and stamp line. I have been designing stamps and workshops all these years. Being a store owner has allowed me to take classes and learn from some of the industries leading instructors. Helene' Metieve (Magenta), Jennifer Maquire(Hero Arts),Tim Holtz,Suzie Wineburg, and Dyan Reaveley (Ranger Industries) to name a few. My influences have been from many and as a result my own style is very eclectic running from a vintage distressed look to over the top cute.  In my spare time I like to bake,watch baseball,camp with my hubby and hand out with my kids and grandkids. I am involved with two ATC groups and stamping is still my number one thing to do everyday. I am looking forward to this new adventure and sharing all the fun with you."

With Connie's first class, she will be teaching how to colour with Distress Inks! You will be creating all three of these breathtaking cards featuring products by Tim Holtz, Memory Box, Hero Arts & more! Envelopes for each card will also be included. 


We hope you can join Connie at this wonderful workshop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment