Monday, November 21, 2016

Scrapbooking your Travel Photos

Good morning, everyone! Do you have a thousand photos from recent trips and are you struggling with how to get them all in to an album? Well, one way to do it is to use the multi-photo Page Protectors with different divisions marked on each page.  We have both Project Life and We R Memory Keepers in stock.

Recently, I returned from another trip to England where I stayed in the North Yorkshire area and did some more research on my family tree. The trip went wonderfully well until the day before I was to leave when I discovered that my passport was missing!!! Now that I am recovered from that shock, I wanted to properly document what I went through those last few days of my trip.

Sheila had special ordered a Collection Pack on England and in my designer box, I found the perfect paper to include in the layouts as well as some cute embellishments stickers that are usually meant for Planners. Remember to think outside the box!

To start with, I laid out all the material that I thought I might include...



The paper is from the Shimelle Collection "Go Now Go" and it was perfect for the context of my layout. Zoom in and try to see what some of the words are! Whenever I am working on a layout, I first gather all my embellishments, paper, etc. and put them together on my desk to see what I have to work with.

Here is my layout:


The sticker elements that I had were from the Carpe Diem Planner add-ons. For the rest of the album, I am going to combine full layouts with multi-photo layouts and hope that I will quickly be able to scrapbook my wonderful trip (I am trying to forget about the last few days of the trip)!

Have a great week!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment