Monday, December 19, 2016

February Calendar Class

Good morning, everyone! Today, I am sharing with you the kit that I made for the February Calendar Class. I used the KaiserCraft Collection "P.S. I Love You!". It is the most beautiful line with the soft pinks and greys. It is different than the usual red for Valentine's Day but it is a nice change.


I did some fussy cutting from the 3 x 4 Journal Cards and used the Border Strips from two of the papers. I love that KaiserCraft includes the various statements on their Border Strips. I then cut out some hearts and foam for the banner using the Stitched Heart from the Lawn Fawn "Tiny Tags" dies. I added some crystals from Prima and a few chipboard accents from my stash.

I also wanted to with everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I look forward to joining Sheila and the Divas in her new "adventure".

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment