Saturday, December 17, 2016

I've been shopping!


I've been shopping! I couldn't resist going into SGD on the last day. I'm so glad I did. Not only did I get hugs from Sheila but I got cake too! Thanks Thursday ladies!

Now on to my shopping. 

I go through the large size of foam squares like nobody's business. I was really pleased to find that I can buy a package with 2  full sheets of the large squares. Perfect. 

I love the look of woodgrain and snagged this large stamp from MFT Whimsical Woodgrain and already the creative ideas are racing through my brain- stay tuned!

Speaking of woodgrain this 3 pack of stencils from Tim Holtz hits the mark! Swirls, flowers and woodgrain are all included in this package. Oh yeah these stencils were coming home with me!

Sequins- I collect these little sparkles and I'm almost out of clear ones! Thankfully this black, white and clear pack helps me to keep my collection where I need it. 

I picked up more Avery Elle storage pockets to help keep my dies organized and together. My January goals are to get my dies sorted by type and all in envelopes. Right now they are just thrown into a container. It's embarrassing really hee hee. 

As a copic colourer I am always looking to replenish my stock of xpress-it. Grabbed 14 sheets so this should keep my going for awhile. 

Lastly I snagged these mini snips from Tim Holtz. They have cushioned grip and are non stick. I like trying new things so I had to have these. 

Well this was my shopping trip! I hope you enjoyed this peek into my crafty stash!
Cheers, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment