Monday, December 12, 2016

"January" Calendar Kit for 2017

Good morning! It seems strange to be writing the year 2017 already but that is what I have been working on. I wanted to take a moment to thank the ladies from my Calendar Class. Unfortunately, due to the weather this weekend, we were not able to meet. These ladies now have an album completed with 12 monthly layouts. So to start the next year, this is the first layout for January 2017.

I used the Carta Bella line "Snow Fun" and chose the papers which concentrate on different shades of blue. I also used a Memory Box die called "Scribble Snowflake Circle", a Snowman Postage Die from Cottage Cutz and a Deep Red stamp for the skates. To add some interest to the Snowman Die and the Skates Stamp, I used a Clear Wink of Stella Pen.

If you are interested in joining the Calendar Class for next year, just call SGD to sign up. The number will be the same for the online business. The first two classes will be in kit form and in March, I will hold a class at one of the venues for the Pop-up Store.




Enjoy the snow, everyone. I guess Winter is finally here!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment