Saturday, January 7, 2017

Blog Candy Winners- Is it you?

We had a great turnout for our blog candy!
What a great way to kick off the New Year
Thank you so much for being part of our journey
and letting us be a small part of yours

Now without further ado….
I wrote down all the names from the blog candy post on the blog plus the Facebook post
and had my hubby draw the 3 names
and the winners in the order they were drawn are…..

Winner 1

My crafty resolution is to enjoy the process more rather than worrying about 
the ending.

Winner 2:

Happy New Year everyone! I plan to put a real dent in my scrapbooking projects. I'm not going to over think my layouts, just do them!
Winner 3:



Happy New Years!
My resolution is to start opening all the wonderful purchases I have made more and start using them. I buy a lot and then tend to get busy. This yr is the yr of buying and using.

Congrats to the winners!
Please email me (Andrea) at ajmurdock@sympatico.ca
with your name and mailing address
Please put blog candy winner in your subject line
and we will get your treats off to you!

Have a great day!
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Andrea! I am so excited to win such a wonderful stamp! Congratulations to Lisa and Angela!

    ReplyDelete