Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Cooper & friends



Photo Play's new collection Cooper & friends caught my eye right away since my beagle is called Cooper!  The collection includes a Stamp set and a separate co-ordinating Die set that I used to create this super cute card!! Keep an eye out on the website because I have a couple of layout kits in the works as well. 

My cats may not be called Roxie, but I had to have the Photo Play Cat collection Roxie & friends as well, so I will be making cards and layouts for those cat lovers out there too!

PLUS....
***TWELVE HOUR SALE***

 SANTA DIDN'T FORGET YOU!!!
 Santa has you covered!
Right now you can enjoy savings of 25% on
Christmas-themed products!!
That's right ... jump over to our Christmas Gallery & save 25% on
hundreds of products (dies, stamps, papers & MORE!)
But hurry, this special offer is available only while supplies last,
 until Thursday, January 5 at midnight!
No coupon necessary, as savings are automatic!
Excludes: orders already placed, 25% discount cannot be
combined with other coupons/discounts


No comments:

Post a Comment