Monday, January 23, 2017

Scrapbooking with Collection Kits

Good morning, everyone. I have been taking some time to get my own scrapbooking up-to-date and have discovered that a quick way to do that is to use a Collection Kit. What I like about these collections is that not only do they come with several papers but that they also include Sticker Sheets (both Element and Alphabet Stickers). I had a lot of photos of winter scenes so for the following layouts I used "I Love Winter" by Echo Park.


The collection also included two sheets of journal cards. See below how I used these cards:

Layout #1



Layout #2


Layout #3


I will probably add a few more embellishments later but these three layouts were quick and easy and I still have enough paper left to do another layout in the future.

So, if you have a lot of photos of one theme to scrapbook, think about using a Collection Kit from one of the many manufacturers that Sheila carries. My next task is to get all of my Christmas photos scrapbooked using the "Christmas Delivery" Collection from Carta Bella.

Have a good week.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment