Friday, January 6, 2017

Simple Sympathy card


Happy Friday! A sympathy card to share with you today, we all need those sometimes, I usually keep them simple but do like to have them on hand. This one started out with a piece of watercolour paper,  4 3/4 x 5, and I heat embossed the tree from the Altenew set , Moments in time, in brown,
On an acrylic block I scribbled some peeled paint marker and spritzed it with water, with a brush I put some colour on the leaves. The same way with a brushed corduroy marker to make the ground.
The branch in the right top corner also comes with the set, sentiment is from MFT, essential sentiments. With a foam blender I darkened the edges with brushed corduroy. The watercolour paper is matted on brown on a cream cardstock base.
As a final touch I added 2 green dots with bottle green Nuvo drops.
                                                       Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment