Friday, February 10, 2017

Fluttering by!


Happy Friday! A happy card today, and very easy to make. I started with a piece of watercolour paper, 31/2 x 43/4, and used the wonderful Zig Kuretake Gansai tambi watercolours on it.
They are so rich in colour and super easy to work with. With a clean, wet brush I put some water on the paper where I wanted the colour to go. Then I used the numbers 42, 62 and 54 with lots of water.
I set it aside to dry and later on I added some splatters. The butterflies and sentiment are from Penny Black, snippets, this set has so many sentiments and 4 different butterflies. I stamped the butterflies on white paper and heat embossed them in black, cut out with scissors. After I placed the butterflies on the card, I added some Nuvo drops, caribbean ocean. Hope this card will brighten somebody's day!
                                      Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja 

No comments:

Post a Comment