Saturday, February 11, 2017

My latest Haul!


Woo Hoo! Look at all my new playthings. 
Too much cuteness!
I thought I'd share my recent haul with you all
as these are all hot items in the crafting world
And no wonder- look at them!

From Penny Black we have two adorable critter stamp sets

Next up is MFT's Kindness stamp set and matching dies
so many ideas for clean and simple cards with this set

Last but not least are my favourite items- The Doodlebug Cream and Sugar collection.
I love it so much I bought duplicates of some items. 
Must haves for any coffee, tea or sweet tooth's out there

Do you like these stash type blog posts?
I find I look for them on the internet for inspiration. 
Tell Me what you think?

Cheers, Andrea

1 comment:

  1. I personally love craft haul posts---it helps me decide which products I want/need. I received my SGD order of Doodlebug goodies yesterday...and I am in crafty heaven!! I *think* I may need more... :)

    ReplyDelete