Friday, February 17, 2017

Purple Altenew!


Happy Friday! Another Altenew card! Last week I taught a class with the Hibiscus set and I had it still on my desk....I stamped this flower on watercolour paper and coloured it first with a Derwent Inktense pencil (red violet) then I sprinkled some orchid colourburst on it and sprayed it with water.....I had a piece of papertowel ready to dab up some of the colour, lol.  I fussy cut the flowers out and when that was done , I took a black sharpie and went around it and I also coloured the dots in the center. On a rectangle piece of white cardstock, I tried to put a few sprinkles of the same colour colourburst (believe me that is hard) and then lightly spritzed it with water. Went a little nuts with the Nuvo drops (violet galaxy) and  added the sentiment, it is from Avery Elle. One of the flowers is glued down and the other one is popped up.
                                      Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment