Monday, March 6, 2017

My Latest Haul!

Good morning, everyone! I am back from two wonderful months in Florida and ready to get back to designing. But first, I had to pick up all the SGD orders that I made while I was away. Now I am excited to start making new kits and to continue with my Calendar Classes.


I picked up these papers and the stamps from the collection called "Heirloom Botanicals" by 49 and Market. Won't these be beautiful in a Vintage Kit?


I love this Woodgrain Cardstock by Ranger. It works really well with Tim Holtz Distress Crayons. Of course, whenever I see anything to help with organization in my Craft Room, I snatch it up. Love these various sizes of Tim Holtz Distress Cases.


Can't wait to see my little grandson to get some new photos. Of course, I will have to use some of the papers for Little Boy Kits.


And finally, I picked up some papers from American Crafts Shimelle line "Little by Little". I am going to create a March Calendar Layout with these papers. I thought this Border Stamp from 49 and Market would be great to add some interest.

So, I have a lot to do but first the dreaded "unpacking"! The worst part of any trip!

I hope to have the March Calendar Layout ready by next Monday and look forward to teaching the class at the Crop on March 31st. I will provide more detail next week.

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment