Monday, March 20, 2017

New Kits

Good morning, everyone. I wanted to show you three new kits that I designed using the Prima Collection called "Love Clippings" and Kaisercraft's "P.S. I Love You" papers. The first one, I called "Memories" .


For this kit, I did some fussy cutting and added some mesh, flowers, and a butterfly from my stash.

The second one is called "Cherish" and for this one, I used the following products:


I used the Distress Collage Medium to cover the outside edges of each page and then stamped the "words" part of this stamp from 49 and Market (designed by Gabrielle Pollacco -- (my favourite designer). I also used a Tim Holtz marker and ink called "Victorian Velvet"


The final kit, I called "Our story is my favourite". This kit uses both Prima papers and Kaisercraft papers. Again, I did some fussy cutting and used the Post Card Stamp from Gabi's "Postcard from Paris" stamp set. I added some Prima flowers and a butterfly as well as the Diamond Die Cuts from Tim Holtz.


Hope you like them and have a great week.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment