Monday, March 27, 2017

One-page layout

Good morning, everyone. In my scrapbooking, I rarely do one-page layouts. However, sometimes you have only one photo of a specific moment or event. I had two photos of my grandson playing with his lego blocks and neither photo was that great. One was blurry (so I discarded that one) and the other one had two much other "stuff" in the photo.

Luckily, I had this Decorative Die from Kaisercraft called "Circle Scribble. I cut my photo in a circle, getting rid of all the extras that I didn't want in the photo and then used the circle scribble die as a mat. I had this Photo Play kit called "My Imagination". There are papers in the collection which focus on lego, dinosaurs, and robots. The colours are so bright and the themes are perfect for our little guy who is in to dinosaurs and lego.

I used some of the stickers from the kit, a stamp from Lawn Fawn called "Chevron Backdrops" and some of my Ranger Enamel Accents. I love to use these to create my own enamel-like dots.

Here are the products that I used:


Here is my layout:


No comments:

Post a Comment