Friday, April 21, 2017

Altenew Thank you!


Happy Friday! Sharing another Altenew card with you, I can not get the picture right, very frustating, believe me, IN REAL LIFE, this card has soft colours and sparkle...
The stamps I used are from this set, lovely flowers, leaves and different sentiments
I started by making a background with Tim Holtz oxide inks, faded jeans and iced spruce, I used an old Prima stencil and spritzed, dabbed, played and let those new inks do their job!!
The sentiment is heat embossed in silver, the leaves are stamped with memento gray flannel ink and the flowers were embossed on a separate piece of paper, coloured with the oxide inks and cut out, after they were dry. For sparkle, I added the wink of Stella pen. Some Nuvo drops, how can you make a card with no Nuvo drops?? This sample will be on display, you should really see this in person, lol!
                               Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment