Friday, April 28, 2017

Delicate silhouettes!


Happy Friday! How I love making cards like this one....flowers, some mixed media...I truly enjoy the whole process.....The front panel of this card is bristol smooth cardstock, I adhered the panel when I was done "playing" with it to a A2 card base.
I started by putting on some Tim Holtz oxide inks with a blender tool, faded jeans and fossiled amber.
Then I spritzed it lightly with water, dabbed with a paper towel, heat dry and repeated the process, I also added a few sprinkles of gamboge colorburst, same process, spray lightly, dab and dry. At last I added a few sprinkles of cadmium scarlet colorburst, same process.
The flowers are from a new Penny Black set, delicate silhouette, I stamped them on with versafine black. On a craft mat,  put some cadmium scarlet colorburst, added some water and with that mixture I painted the flowers red, I also splattered on some dots.
When it was all dry, I added some clear wink of Stella and some Nuvo drops, neptune.
Sentiment is also from the same set. It was a lot of fun making this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment