Monday, April 24, 2017

May Calendar Class

Good morning, and Happy Monday! Today, I wanted to show you the layout for the May Calendar Class. I used these papers from Kaisercraft's Cherry Tree Lane Collection. I wanted to create a layout that you could use for your Garden Photos or your Mother's Day Photos. I added these butterflies from Prima and used this stamp from Impression Obsession as well as the Heart String Die from Memory Box. To make the Bird Cage (lower right hand corner on page 2), I used these Distress Crayons and the Woodgrain Cardstock pictured below. Then I added some of the Ranger "Vintage" Distress Collage Medium to age the look of the Bird Cage.


The date for this class is Saturday, May 6 at 12:30 p.m. This is National Scrapbooking Day and we will be at the Komoka Community Center in the Gym. It promises to be an exciting day with lots of classes, cropping and good food. Hope you can join us for a class or the crop or both.


Have a great week, everyone!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment