Monday, May 22, 2017

1 - 6 x 6 Paper Pad ..... 3 Scrapbook Layouts

Good morning, everyone! Happy Victoria Day! The rainy day yesterday gave me an excuse to play in my Crop Room. I had this 6 x 6 Paper Pad from Bo Bunny and was wondering how I could use it. The first thing that I did was to separate the papers into three piles, matching up colours and prints. Then I set to work to create the following layouts. In each layout, I simply cut the 6 x 6 papers into different shapes ( 2 x 6 strips, 3 x 3 squares, and 5 x 6 squares). I wanted to show you that you can use paper pads for more than just card-making.

Bo Bunny "Life in Color" Collection


Layout 1 (3 x 3 squares)


Layout 2 (2 x 6 strips)










Layout 3 (5 x 6 pieces)


I have made up a few kits for each of the layouts. Hope that you like them.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment