Sunday, May 7, 2017

Dream



Good Morning Everyone,

Want to share with you my card that I worked on this weekend. Sharon,  who I met through SGD, sent me this card that she had pinned.  So the challenge was to figure out how to get this look.

 So here are my steps:
1. I embossed with the Classic Embossing folder from Creative Creations, using Bristol Smooth paper.
2. Paint the background with Raven Black acrylic paint from Prima.
3. Then dab with sponge some of the Dragons Eye acrylic paint, in some areas (not the whole card).
4. Sponge Distress Oxide, Vintage Photo over some of the areas and edges.
5. Take the Opal Magic acrylic paint with a sponge and dab on top of where you rubbed the Vintage Photo. When the paint hits the ink areas, it reacts and makes it look like patina.
6. To get more of the blue patina I used the Patina powder from Prima.  I just took a wet brush, picked up the powder and brushed over areas of the card.
7. I did the same process with the butterfly.
8. Painted the key with the acrylic paints.







Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment