Sunday, May 28, 2017

Glitter Kiss and Guilding Polish



Good Morning Everyone,

Want to share with you my latest card using Glitter Kiss and Guilding Polish. This is my favourite  products right now. I Love how easy they are to use.
I used Heather Metallic Guilding Polish with a Tim Holtz Stencil. I let this dry ( only takes a few minutes ), I then took an Acrylic paint from Prima called sparks and brushed over the whole card. Once that was dry I took the Silver Chrome Kiss and lightly rubbed over the top of the card. You don't need to rub very hard, just kiss the top of where you have used the stencil.  I adhere this piece to the  black card stock. I then stamped the "Happy Birthday" using the Heather Metallic Guilding Polish.
To cut out my flower I made my own designer paper by rubbing the Heather Metallic Guilding Polish all over a piece of neenah paper. Once the flower was cut out I lightly tapped the Silver Chrome Kiss over my flower and adhere to the front of the card.
 I cut out the butterfly with the Penny Black die called "Graceful Wings".  I glued this down in the centre of my flower. Added some bling.

Hope you will gives these products a try.





Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment