Monday, May 8, 2017

Out of the Box!

Today, I want to show you some cards that I made. I love cards but have been scrapbooking most of the time; so today, I am going "out of the box"!

On the first card, I printed a poem on Vellum, created by Joanne Fuchs. Then I cut out some butterflies using a Martha Stewart punch, added some ribbon and some Nuvo Crystal Drops called "Bubblegum Blush. On the inside (not shown), I printed "with love and sympathy" from a Scripty Sayings stamp by Lawn Fawn.

On the second card and third card, I used this stamp from Kaisercraft called "Indigo Skies". It is so versatile with the different patterns and sentiments available.

For the second card, I stamped the roses and used Tim Holtz Distress Markers and a Watercolour Pen. For the sentiment, I used a glue pen and some black fine crystals. I added some Vicki Boutin Washi Tape to the card, as well.

On the last card, I stamped the butterflies and coloured them with T.H. Distress Markers. I did some shading with a Watercolour Pen and then used Crystal Lacquer on the butterflies when they were dry. I also added some of the small flower stamp that came in the set and used more of the Nuvo Drops in the center of the flowers. I used a Darice Embossing Folder called "Multi Sized Dots" on Card 2 and 3 on the white paper in each card.


Hope you like them.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment