Friday, June 23, 2017

Delicate Silhouettes!


Happy Friday! Life has been taking over my crafting time...I squeezed in this card with the Penny Black set, delicate silhouettes.
I started out with a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock, 3 Tim Holtz oxide inks (peeled paint, faded jeans and cracked pistacho) and the mini stencils from Tim Holtz. They are the perfect size for your card  panels. Put the ink on through the stencils with foam blenders, and spritz lightly with water, dab off excess water with a paper towel. Then I cut up the background in 4 pieces, just random, and stamped the images from the Penny Black set on it, sentiment is also from the same set,
Matted it with a off white panel on a blue card base. As a final touch I added some Neptune Nuvo drops. Images are stamped with Versafine black. Hope you like it!
                                      Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment