Monday, June 12, 2017

New Kit "You did it!"

Good morning, everyone! I hope you are keeping cool. It has been a hot weekend here in SW Ontario and promises to continue this way for the next few days.

Today, I wanted to show you the latest kit that I created using the 6 x 6 Paper Pad "Black and White" from MFT. This is the month for Graduations so I thought that this was a timely kit to create. I love trying to figure out how I can use 6 x 6 Paper pads in a scrapbook layout and of course, I love working with black and white. The stamp is from Impression Obsessions called "The Journey". I thought it was so appropriate for a new graduate. The Washi Tape is from Vicki Boutin's Mixed Media Metallic Washi Tape Collection.

Here is the kit:


I also added some sequins and some black and white flowers from my own stash. The Puffy Stars are from Bella Blvd.

Have a great week.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment