Monday, July 31, 2017

"A Mother's Love" Kit, etc.

Good morning, everyone! We have had a beautiful weekend here in SW Ontario and in between enjoying the deck and painting some furniture, I made two kits to share with you.

For the first kit, I used the last of my paper from the G45 "Portrait of a Lady" Collection. In this kit, I concentrated on the Coral -coloured papers and used my new stamp from 49 and Market called "Gabi's Word Stamp Set". I love the small words and I am sure that I will find lots of uses in the future for this stamp set. I added some metallic elements from my stash and used these Prima flowers seen below:


Here is the kit. It is difficult to see the word stamps because I used a lighter brown ink to continue with the soft colours of the layout.


I also had time to make this kit, called "Soccer". Don't you love the Puffy Camera from "Freckled Fawn". The Word Strips are from Tim Holtz and are different in each kit.


Have a great week!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment