Monday, July 10, 2017

Portrait of a Lady Kit # 2

Good morning, everyone! Last week, I showed you a layout that I did using the G45 Portrait of a Lady Collection. I like to buy the Collection kit because I can get at least three layouts from the papers. In this kit, there are papers in coral, beige, and dark green.

This is the kit that I made last week, using the beige and coral papers:


For this week, I concentrated on the Green papers. I used several embellishments in wood and chipboard. To make them go with the paper in the kit, I first inked each embellishment with Versa Magic "Hint of Pesto" and then sprayed the embellishments with Prima's "Gold Foil" spray.

I fussy cut the roses and added some Prima Beads to each rose and then added some Prima Crystals from the "Sweet Peppermint" collection.

Here is the layout:


I love the dark green (not really shown above) and gold combination. Hope you like it, too!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment