Friday, August 25, 2017

Flower lanterns


Happy Friday! Today the pop up store is set up at the community center in Komoka, stop by and say hello, we would love to see you!!
I will be there, teaching an Altenew class at 2PM....It has been a busy time at our house, our son got married and we had a lot of company from overseas. We had a great time, I truly enjoyed every minute of it...now we are slowly getting back in our normal routine and that means some crafting time for me!! This lovely lantern flower stamp is from Penny Black, I put it in the Misti and coloured it section by section with distress markers, so easy with the Misti. Last week, I picked up this corner die, it is a set of 4. They are from Kaiserkraft, cutout textures.
A bit of wink of stella on the flowers and a few golden dots, sentiment is from Altenew. For the background of the flowers, I have used a mini stencil from Tim Holtz and some spiced marmelade ink with a Clarity brush. So many fun tools!!

No comments:

Post a Comment