Monday, August 21, 2017

Kaisercraft "Factory 42" Collection and Kit

Good morning, everyone. Last week, I mentioned these new papers from Kaiser Craft called "Factory 42". This is a great collection for any masculine layouts or cards that you would like to do. Here is a photo of the papers included in the collection.


I used some of the brown papers in this kit which I called "dad". I had some chipboard gears which I coloured with the Creative Expressions Chocolate Bronze Gilding Polish and included some Tim Holtz metal gears on the layout as well. The Polish is hard to see in the layout but it gives a nice copper finish to the chipboard.

As always, I love the border strips that Kaiser Craft uses and thought that this strip "A Father's Love..." was so appropriate for the layout.

Here is the kit:


Have a great week!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment