Monday, August 14, 2017

"Memories"

Good morning and Happy Monday! Today, I wanted to share with you a kit that I created using Kaisercraft's "Keepsake" Collection. I love the vintage look of the papers in this collection. I used some of the Word Strips from the bottom of the papers. Kaisercraft is so good at including these "words of wisdom" on their papers. I added some flowers from the Prima "Wild and Free" collection and a chipboard butterfly that I had in my stash. To give the butterfly a metallic finish, I covered it with Metallic Gilding Polish in Chocolate Bronze and added a couple of dots using Ranger's Enamel Accents. Have a look at the website to see the different colours of the Gilding Polish. They cover wood and chipboard and other surfaces, with a nice glittery finish. I can see more of these colours in my future!

I hope you like the kit. While I was at the Pop Up Store yesterday, I picked up some of Kaisercraft's new collection "Factory 42". You will love these papers if you need to create a masculine card or layout. Hopefully, I will have something ready for you next week.


Have a great week!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment