Sunday, August 20, 2017

Snowman and Art Journal


Good Morning Everyone,

I want to share with you my next 2 classes that I will be teaching at our next Pop Up Shop. This will be on Friday August the 25th. My first project will be my Make N Take card, this is a shaker card. I used a die from Creative Expressions called Snowman Snow Globe. There is a snow globe die to go with this die but I didn't use it. The sentiment is new from KaiserCraft called Sentiments Traditional.
The background designer paper is also just new from Crate Paper called Falala.







The second project I will be teaching is for Lori's and mine Art Journaling class. I used acrylic paints, dylusion paints and a lot of stencils. With the stencils I used the Distress Oxide Inks. You can't see the verse very well in the picture but it says: Art is not a measure of skill but of passion. Love it. Please register here for space is limited. You will need to bring your brushes, craft mat, make up sponge and blending tools. 





Hope to see you this Friday. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment