Saturday, August 5, 2017

Upcoming Dog Mini Album Tin Class!

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Hope you are having a great start to your weekend!

I'd like to share a couple of photos of my upcoming class next Friday, August 11th at 6:00pm. We will be making this cute dog-themed mini album tin using the adorable Cooper & Friends paper line from Photo Play! I hope you can join me!

If you would like to register for the class, please click here.

Please bring your basic tool kit to class with you, including fine-tipped scissors, adhesives such as Tombow & Scor Tape, paper trimmer, Ink Blending Tool, and if you have them, a Craft Mat and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  All other materials (including the tin) will be provided for you. 

If you are unable to attend, I will also be making this class available as a kit after the date of the class. If you would like to order a kit, please indicate this when registering. 

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment