Sunday, August 13, 2017

Watercolor Frames



Good Morning Everyone,

Want to share with you my card for this up coming Pop Up Shop this Friday August 18. This will be a Make-N-Take Card. I had a hard time coming up with a card using the Watercolor Frames stamp set from Altenew. I bought this stamp to use more with my Art Journaling but I thought the one stamp looked like a wreath. So I stamped the image 3 times with 3 distress oxide inks. I started with Vintage Photo then Fossilized Amber and then Faded Jeans. With the last 2 colours I just tapped in different areas I didn't cover the whole stamp. I stamped the sentiment with Faded Jeans. The background paper is from BoBunny called Serendipity Aviary. Love it. I then used some bling to put on my wreath because I didn't have the right colour of Nuvo Drops or Enamel Drops, go figure.





Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Hope to see you out on Aug 18.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment