Saturday, August 26, 2017

You're Giraffing Me Crazy!

Hello, friends!

Hope you're all doing well and having a great start to your weekend!

This week, I've been playing around with the new Giraffing Me Crazy stamps and dies from My Favorite Things! I have to say, this company is appropriately named because they've certainly created some of my favourites! The stamp sets are just too cute - I need them all!

I'd like to share with you a couple of cards that I put together with this set. All of the giraffes were watercoloured with the Tim Holtz Distress Crayons. I love using these to do watercolouring - they give such a soft look.

The first card uses some paper from Doodlebug Design called "Jolly Giraffes" - it's part of their "At the Zoo" collection. For the background, I used some distress inks and used the new My Favorite Things Cloud stencil to do the sky. This was the first time that I had used the cloud stencil and I love it! It made layering clouds so easy with an ink blending tool! I can't wait to get the mini version as well!

On the second card, I used paper from Echo Park called "Silly Fox" (there are also some adorable foxes on the other side!) which is part of their "A Perfect Autumn" collection.

I can't wait to create more cards with this set. I'm in love with their sweet little faces! Stay tuned for details on an upcoming class!


Thanks for stopping by!

~ Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment