Monday, September 25, 2017

Prince and Princess Kits, etc.

Good morning, everyone. Today, I wanted to share with you some of the new kits that I have created for SGD. One of our customers mentioned last week that her granddaughters love the colour "Purple" so that led to this first kit.


I cut out the Crown and the title "Princess" using my Silhouette and used the Creative Expressions "Lavender Glitter Kiss Cosmic Shimmer" to colour the Wood Flower. The papers are from Echo Park "Once Upon a Princess".

I used the same line of papers in this next kit called "Prince".


Finally, this week, I also created this kit called "Family".


I used the Nuvo Mousse "Mother of Pearl" to give the wood key some colour and dimension. The metal embellishments are from my stash and the stamp "Life is a..." is a Penny Black stamp. The papers are from Kaiser Craft "Factory 42" Collection. The film strips are from Tim Holtz.

Have a great week!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment