Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Creations with the March scrapbook kit and wanna see the blog candy- $80 value

Here are some more beautiful creations made for us using Sheila's March Scrapbooking kit now available for purchase. Hurry though cause once they are gone.....that's it folks! The top one is by Sarah and it cracks me up! I love how she used thickers and put 'mine' under her hubby's pic. It reminds me of those birds in Finding Nemo who just keep chanting 'mine, mine, mine'. As well, our March guest designer Liz made this crazy cool page- look at the detail folks! I would click on it to help see it bigger- well done Liz!
Couple things to mention- still tickets remaining for this Sat's event- come on out and have some fun! Additionally- our 24 hour sale is on right now- click here to see the savings. She even has a Greeting farm set at 40% off! Even though the sale actually goes till Friday at midnight Sheila just loves that name so she isn't changing it. I guess the Wed-Fri sale doesn't have quite the same ring to it lol.
So, want to see what our blog candy looks like? How do you win it? Just become a follower- that's it!!!!! Andrea (me) likes to keep things simple and wants to reward those who follow our new blog. Please feel free to share this on your blogs or forward to your friends. It's open to anyone in the world!
Well that's it for today but I would LOVE to be able to show some of our customer creations. Send them in to me and we will show them here. Email pics to andisstampin@yahoo.ca and we can all enjoy our crafty inspirations.
Andrea :)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chance to win blog-candy! The blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog land!! I love your store and usually come in each time I visit my Mom in London!! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really happy to see this blog! It looks great and you have definitely gone into my FAVES. I'll be back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog Candy, so glad SGD's has a blog now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blog-land! Looking forward to having another way to keep on top of the sales!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i found the blog yesterday, became a follower, and found candy today, does it get any better? i posted this candy pic on my blog http://longlivescissorsandpaper.blogspot.com/2010/01/sweet-candy.html good luck to all and to SGD on creating this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your new blog and have put a pic on my blog for the candy.I have also ordered many times from your on-line store and am already a follower.
    Sharon
    aka Celticrafter

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was just in michaels (for sale items) and three ladies were looking at cricut cartridges and cuttlebug folders so i told them about the sgd site and the new blog! they wrote down the info only after i reassured them about the great deals, the customer service and the extensive product lines! they will be visiting soon!!!

    ReplyDelete