Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just a quick question...would you like to win this??

**Edited to extend blog candy timeframe and make it easier for all to play and win. Please re-read this post :)**
For Real....I'm serious...
Cause I know I do and I am not allowed to win....so I hope it's one of you. Please note that the supplies shown are not included, for illustration purposes only to show how much this baby can hold!
All you have to do to win is be one of our followers. That's it! Do you want more ways to win? Do any of the following for more ballots and leave a comment saying which ones you have done:
*add the new SGD blinkie you see on this blog to your blog
*mention our candy on your blog
*refer a friend to join as a follower and you get an additional ballot
That's it. Sweet and simple this time. Sorry about that ladies! Thank you to everyone who already entered to win by referring a friend. Your comments stay so they are already in for extra ballots. Good luck and let's keep this open until May 12th!!
Is it bad to admit I am so jealous of the winner already heh heh!

22 comments:

  1. It would be extra incentive and fun if the referred person also got a ballot! By the way - I need to be referred ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahhhh! I wish I could win too! Nuts! (pout)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, your old site referred me LOL as I seen it there, hope that counts, I'm off to email some girls about you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, thanks Lisa - I need someone to refer me now :)

    I have no idea how to join - *nerd*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lisa referred me. Happy to join.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to do a quick post to see my shiny new avatar and to say a quick hello :)

    Welcome Jacilyn, Lisa, Cheers all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am going to post to my blog and i have been a follower since the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops! forgot to post blog address, picture is posted in sidebar!
    http://longlivescissorsandpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am going to make this easier for everyone hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many low carb scrappers, it would seem ;)

    ...can't...resist...candy :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Andrea - I didn't understand your post - but I've re-read now. Thanks for the changes! It would be great if we could see that bag, how it looks closed up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm already a follower, and I'm sure I entered for this blog candy before. I am going to add the blinkie to my blog, though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I added the new SGD blinkie to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have no idea how to add the blinkie onto my Blog?!? I would love to do it if I knew how! Hopefully someone can explain?!? I am also a follower and I made sure to let some GF's know about this awesome prize!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, what great candy! Thanks for the chance to win... awesome make n takes this weekend for NSD, thanks for that too :) Already made some of those cute little flowers...
    I'll post the badge on my blog and let some friends know!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes Indeed! I'd love to win that fabulous organizer! I could fill it up easily!

    I'll happily share the offer with my friends! :)

    Andra
    adonbrook@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shanda MitchellMay 5, 2010 at 8:47 PM

    Wow how generous of you ...Looks amazing and I too will be jealous of anyone who wins unless it is me :)
    Good Luck everyone
    Shanda
    purplemoon133@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i have posted the blinkie to my sidebar but it's not blinking! but it's there!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am now a follower. Love your store and your web site.

    ReplyDelete
  20. following! wish i could remember how i got here, but i tend to do a whole lot of hoppin' around! :)

    i linked your candy up in my SIDEBAR and hopefully others will join in the fun, too!

    i would LOVE to win that carrying case! the most frustrating part about going to crops is trying to keep all my little things organized! this would be a WONDERFUL complement to my "luggage"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey everyone...i just joined this blog, and i would love to win...bag looks awesome...thanks andrea...

    linda willms
    kenwillms@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete