Friday, April 2, 2010

Winner of 2nd Blog candy.....and redraw for our first blog candy

The winner below wins this blog candy...
Enter a lower limit: 1
Enter an upper limit: 50
Random Number: 13

Krysta said... My second post and a link to my blog;http://klmdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-candy-scrappin-great-deals.html

Unfortunately we didn't hear from the winner of our first blog candy so the winner below wins this prize...
Min: 1
Max: 76
Result: 5
 Allye!!!!!!!!

Allye and Krista please email Sheila and myself and we will get your prize out to you!!!

Happy Easter everyone!
Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea, I have left an email on the GSD website. Not entirely sure how to email you though. Thanks Krysta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to win the redraw.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Andrea, I left an e-mail on the store website. Like Krysta, I didn't see anything on the blog to e-mail directly.

    I'm so excited!!!!!!!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ladies, I have been in touch with Sheila and your prizes are on it's way!!

    ReplyDelete